Delta's VFD-VL series AC motor drive designed for elevators are based on years' of experiences in designing AC motor drives, and the latest control technology adopted in VFD-VL will offer you high reliability and safety. All the features of VFD-VL are to meet the needs from the market, e.g. controlling the brake for motors, backup electricity, built-in brake loop, auto-tuning of motor parameters, numerous encoder interfaces, bountiful communication functions and self protection, etc.
- Output frequency: 0.00~120.00Hz, offering output torque of more than 150% when at zero speed.
- The vector control by FOC, enabling smooth and comfortable operation of the elevator.
- S-curve acceleration/deceleration and battery for abnormal power shut-down.
- Overload capacity: 150% of rated current for 1 minute and 200% of rated current for 10 seconds
- Complied with EN954-1 (safety-relay) standard.
- The built-in brake module saves you installation space and cost
- Built-in with Modbus/CAN bus communication interface.
- With optional LCD digital keypad and PC tuning software.