The modulized DTC series saves wiring and the parallel modules are able to monitor many temperature points. The flexible output methods enable the user to plan the output modes according to the actual needs. The built-in password protection prevents improper operation or damages caused by the operation staff.
- PID / On-Off / manual input / programmable control modes
- 2 groups of outputs for auto-tuning 2 groups of PID parameters
- Able to connect to various thermocouples (B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, TXK), platinum RTD (PT100, JPT100), analog current (0 ~ 20mA, 4 ~ 20mA) and linear voltage (0 ~ 5V, 0 ~ 10V)
- Maximum 2 groups of alarm switches are available, with 12 alarm modes each
- LED status display
- Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature display
- Built-in RS-485 communication interface (Modbus ASCII, RTU, baud rate: 2,400 ~ 38,400)
- Sampling time of thermocouple/platinum RTD: 0.4 second/time; sampling time of analog input: 0.15 second/time
- Programmable logic controller is able to set up 64 sets of temperature and control time.
- 3 levels of password protection; wire saving; synchronous communication protocol setting; ID auto setting.
Blower coil pipe in central air-conditioning system, heating system.